MEET RASHID RICH SHEIKH
Rashid Rich Sheikh is a Serial Entrepreneur, Strategist, Executive Coach, Philanthropist, Real Estate, and Assisted Living Developer Demonstrated a track record of building successful global organizations both for-profit and non-profit.
A premier real estate developer and broker with engineering skills, design expertise, construction experience, and a quick turnaround track record for building energy-efficient high-quality homes, assisted and senior livings.
Trained from Harvard, MIT, and UMASS with advanced Engineering and Business Degrees he has coached and trained many executives around the globe with his custom-designed Leadership workshops and strategic coaching.
- 25 Years Operation Turn around, Change Management, Real estate Development, and Global Enterprise Management Experience
- VP Holmes Group (1995-2002) and VP Nypro Inc. (2002-2012)
- Founder and President of Value Max Inc (RE Brokerage & Development) – since 2012
- Founder & President of Institute of Supply Chain Management and Training – since 2012
- RE Broker and HIC License in State of MA- Seeking unrestricted CSL in Jan 2015
- BS Engineering; MS Engineering; MBA Finance (UMass), Executive SC (MIT)
- PLDA – Harvard Business School Alumni
- Adjunct & Trainer (Since 2001): FSU, BU, Brandies, NE, WPI, MIT, HBS
Social Experience and Network:
- Elected (5 terms) Town Meeting Member in Shrewsbury, MA
- Elected Board Vice Chair of Advanced Math & Science Academy Charter School, MA from 2009-2013
- Appointed board Member by the Governor for Mass Workforce employment board and Mass Real Estate board
- Corporator, Greater Worcester Community Foundation, Worcester, MA
- Founder, Asian American Strategic Alliance
- Founder, Humanity Bridge Foundation
- Rotarian, TV Show Host, Motivational Speaker, Entrepreneur, and Change Agent